In order to install the Detect Safe Browsing (DSB) client, follow the steps below:
For Microsoft Windows Platforms:
- 1. Double click on the Detect Safe Browsing Installer.exe icon.
- 2. A new window will display the download of DSB:
- 3. Then, you can choose the installation language.
- 4. The DSB installation wizard will open.
- 5. Before starting the installation process, read carefully the license terms of agreement, check the box: “I have read and accept the terms…” and click on Next.
- 6. Now, the installation of all DSB components will start.
- 7. Once the installation is complete, you will see a confirmation message. Click on Finish.
- Note: Once the installation is finished, restart your computer to ensure full protection.